Wednesday, December 15, 2010

My letter to a local Presbyterian youth ranch

It has been brought to my attention that a group of Muslim youth will be at Mo Ranch during the week of Christmas. Since it is possible that you are not aware of the true goals of Islam, I would like to encourage you to make yourself informed. Their leaders masquerade as a "peaceful" religion, but they are also allowed by Sharia law to lie in order to achieve their final goal of worldwide Sharia law and death to all infidels (which includes Christians, Jews, Buddists, etc.).

It is incumbent upon all Americans, but especially those who claim allegiance to Christ, to educate ourselves about Islam and expose their lies. It is not possible to "get along" with Muslims for they do not worship the one True God, Jehovah. Their "Allah" is a servant of Satan, and we must not be "ignorant of his devices" (II Corinthians 2:11).

The Bible commands us to "have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them" (Ephesians 5:11).

I pray that you and the leadership of Mo Ranch will look into this serious situation.

1 comment:

  1. I just found out about this today,which makes me sad, but without a doubt I know God is still in control, I will post it on my facebook to pass it on, but above all I will ask my church to pray..God Bless, Cynthia

    ReplyDelete